- ATC International
- HOCK International
- HOCK Training
- Innovative Consulting Services Group (ICONS Group)
- Leading Ventures Associates
- London School of Business & Finance
- Tax Consulting U.K.
- Академия PwC
- Академия бизнеса «Эрнст энд Янг»
- Академия народного хозяйства при Правительстве РФ
- АКГ «НалогиПравоАудит»
- АНО ВПО «Международный банковский институт»
- АНХ при Правительстве РФ Факультет "Высшая школа финансов и менеджмента"
- Бизнес-школа SRC
- Высшая экономическая школа СПбГУЭФ (ВЭШ СПбГУЭФ)
- Головное представительство IAB и IFA в России ИПК «Постгрэдюэйт-РАУ»
- Институт внутренних аудиторов (НП «ИВА»)
- Институт делового администрирования и бизнеса Финакадемии
- Институт корпоративного управления и стратегических исследований РОССПА
- Институт повышения квалификации Аудиторской Палаты России
- Институт повышения квалификации ИКТ
- Институт развития современных образовательных технологий (ИРСОТ)
- ИОЦ "Северная столица"
- Консультационный и учебно-методический центр Аудиторской Палаты России
- Моё дело
- Московская международная высшая школа бизнеса «МИРБИС»
- НОУ "ИПП"
- НОУ «Институт финансового анализа и аудита»
- НОУ ВПО "Московская Высшая Школа Экономики-финансовый институт"
- НОУ УМЦ Российской Коллегии аудиторов
- ООО «Уральская консалтинговая группа»
- Открытая Школа Бизнеса
- Первый БИТ ДелаемПроекты.рф
- Русская Школа Управления
- Сергей Молчанов
- Учебный Центр BDO в России
- Учебный центр ИСФМ
- Учебный центр СТЕК
- Финансовая академия «Актив»
- Центр Повышения Квалификации Первого Дома Консалтинга "Что делать Консалт"
- Центр Подготовки Налоговых Консультантов
- ЦНТИ "Прогресс"
- Экономико-правовая школа ФБК (ЭПШ ФБК)
- Юридическая фирма «КЛИФФ»
Why choose CIMA?
CIMA’s business-ready qualification
CIMA’s study and robust assessment methods mean that the real-life skills and competencies employers need are woven into the syllabus.
About our syllabus
The syllabus is strong on the core accounting skill, but also includes ‘Big Data’, sustainability, integrated reporting and finance function transformation. We also study risk, as well as costing and cost management.
Passing your CIMA assessments at every level shows to an employer that you have a grasp of theory and practice.
All assessments are computer based and in the case of the objective tests are available ‘on demand’.
We're the first global accountancy body to pioneer a combination of computerised assessments to examine our syllabus. This reflects the wider use of technology in education and industry.
Our syllabus and assessment gives you a robust and flexible learning experience to suit your lifestyle.
Be recognised globally
By becoming a CIMA member you will join the world’s largest professional body of management accountants. You will be able to use the Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA) designation and be part of a truly global network.
The CGMA designation is powered by two of the world’s leading accounting bodies – CIMA and AICPA. It aims to establish management accounting as the most valued profession in business worldwide.
CGMA Competency Framework
CIMA has taken part in comprehensive research with international finance professionals and employers. We fully understand the skills and knowledge needed by the business world. We have used this knowledge to create the CGMA Competency Framework.
The competency framework means our syllabus and assessment focuses on ‘employability’. You will not only be financially qualified, but also professionally trained in business management - making you capable of advising on business strategy and risk management.
If you want the blend of business acumen and core accounting skills that top organisations around the world have told us they need - then study with CIMA.
Demonstrate professionalism and employability
As a CIMA student or member, you show employers that you have a commitment to uphold the highest ethical and professional standards.
Our ongoing professional development also keeps your qualification relevant. This is how CIMA can increase your 'employability' in a changing business world.
Boost your earning potential
A CIMA qualification can increase your earning potential, even while you are still studying. Our global salary surveys show what you can expect to earn as a fully qualified or part-qualified professional.
How to register
Register for the CIMA Certificate in Business Accounting and CIMA Professional Qualification
- Find your best entry route.
- If you plan to use tuition classes, search for your nearest course provider.
- Ensure you can attend exam centres for your qualification.
You will need the following details to complete your registration:
- Your contact details, including address, telephone and email.
- Your current employment details (if you are working).
- Details of your tuition provider (if you are already studying).
- Your debit or credit card details (if paying online).
- UK students must pay online with a credit or debit card.
- Students outside the UK can pay online or by post.
Register for other CIMA qualifications
If you have any difficulties registering, please contact us:
How to start CIMA
Anyone can study CIMA, whether you’re new to business and accounting or already have some experience. The only requirements are competence in mathematics and the English language.
Choose your route
How to study
You can study either full or part time. There are different methods depending on what works best for you, including:
- Study with confidence with the official online learning resource CIMAstudy.com, which has helped thousands of students pass their exams.
- Study with the official CIMA textbooks and study material, CIMA publishing textbooks.
- With a course provider, which provides the best chance of success. Search for tuition providers.
Need to talk to someone directly?
You can talk directly to one of our personal advisors about any aspect of studying CIMA, including registering as a student. Call us on +44 (0)208 849 2251 and select option 1.
Our contact centre opening hours are 9am to 5pm (UK time) Monday to Friday. Alternatively, you can also contact your local CIMA office.
CIMA tuition providers
CIMA has developed an accreditation scheme which aids students in finding the right tuition provider. The tuition providers within the scheme have been assessed by CIMA against a set of global quality standards. We award our tuition partners with designations based on the standards met across criteria such as delivering quality courses, supporting students and providing ongoing support to help them develop.
There are three levels within the CIMA Global Learning scheme:
CIMA Global Learning Premium Partner
Tuition providers with a Premium Partner status offer the very best in CIMA tuition, having been through a rigorous assessment and quality assurance process. Studying with a Premium Partner has many advantages, including classes with experienced CIMA lecturers, excellent support and feedback and market leading pass rates giving you the best chance of passing your CIMA exams.
CIMA Global Learning Advanced Partner
Tuition providers with an Advanced Partner status have proven they meet the global standards for tuition at this level which means you can expect a high standard of teaching and support. Studying with a CIMA Global Learning Advanced Partner will get your studies off to a great start.
CIMA Global Learning Partner
CIMA’s Global Learning Partners have been successfully assessed against its global standards for tuition at that level which means you are studying with a provider who is working in partnership with CIMA towards the provision of the best levels of tuition and support for their students.
You can search for course providers near you by name of college, area, city, country, type of programme and/ or level of programme.
Types of courses include full time, part time, evening, weekend and distance learning.
The CIMA exemptions search is currently experiencing some problems. We are looking to fix as a matter of urgency, please return periodically to check [1st March 2016].
You may be exempt from certain exams in the Certificate in Business Accounting and CIMA Professional Qualification if you hold a relevant degree or qualification.
The exams you are exempt from will vary depending on the degree or qualification you hold.
Exemptions are awarded at CIMA’s discretion.
Who is eligible for exam exemptions?
You may qualify for exemptions if you:
- Are a graduate with a qualification listed in our database of CIMA accredited programmes.
- Are a graduate of a degree programme that is related to the CIMA syllabus.
- Are an Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT) student or member.
- Have an MBA or a Master's in Accounting.
- Are a member or passed finalist of ICWAI or ICMAB, or a member of ICMAP.
- Are studying or have completed a relevant qualification with another professional body.
You can search for your qualification in our exemptions database. If your degree or qualification is not listed, you may still be eligible for exemptions.
How do I apply for exemptions?
To be granted exemptions from CIMA exams you must first register as a CIMA student and submit proof to CIMA of your relevant degree or qualification.
Make sure you are familiar with CIMA’s exemptions policy before you apply.
How much do exemptions cost?
Exemption fees are the same as exam fees for each subject:
|CIMA Certificate in Business Accounting (per subject)||GBP56|
|Operational and management level objective tests (per subject)||GBP73|
|Operational and management level case study exams (per exam)||GBP120|
|Strategic level objective tests (per subject)||
CIMA Certificate in Business Accounting
The Certificate in Business Accounting is CIMA’s entry level accounting qualification for students with little or no accounting background.
The certificate level gives you business experience beyond just financial accounting and you’ll gain insight into how the different areas of accounting relate to the business world.
It can be seen as a knowledge refresher course or a foundation to a career in business and finance. The Certificate in Business Accounting forms the basis of the CIMA Professional Qualification and is a valuable qualification on its own.
What do I need to get started?
You don’t need any formal qualifications to start this level. You will need a good understanding of both English and maths and a passion to succeed in business.
If you have any previous accounting experience you might be eligible for exemptions from subjects at this level.
What will I learn?
The certificate level consists of five subjects:
|Fundamentals of management accounting||Fundamentals of financial accounting||Fundamentals of business mathematics||Fundamentals of business economics||Fundamentals of ethics, corporate governance and business law|
You’ll achieve a solid understanding of basic accounting, management accounting and business principles. You’ll gain skills in preparing financial reports, forecasting performance and data analysis among many others.
How does it work?
This level offers a lot of flexibility to suit your personal circumstances. You can study full-time or part-time meaning you can work and learn at the same time.
There are different ways to study depending on what works best for you. While tuition providers give students the best chance of passing, you can also study online with cimastudy.com or by using official CIMA textbooks from CIMA publishing.
The CIMA Higher Apprenticeship in Management Accounting
If you are a UK/EU/EEA resident you may be eligible to study the Certificate in Business Accounting through the CIMA Higher Level Higher Apprenticeship in Management Accounting.
Exams can be taken in the order and combination you choose and at your own pace. Exams can be sat all through the year at over 5,000 computer based assessment (CBA) centres around the world.
After passing all five exams you are awarded the Certificate in Business Accounting qualification. You can then proceed to the CIMA Professional Qualification, starting at the operational level.
By completing the CIMA Certificate in Business Accounting, you can gain the letters CIMA Cert BA after your name.
What should I do next?
CIMA Professional qualification
The CIMA Professional qualification is recognised worldwide as the most relevant global finance qualification for business.
Join a global organisation powered by two of the world’s leading accounting bodies (AICPA – the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and CIMA).
We work together to make management accounting the most valued profession in business worldwide.
As a CIMA-qualified professional, you will be able to drive business success. You will use your financial knowledge to influence strategic decisions and manage performance.
How do I become a CIMA qualified professional?
Anyone can study CIMA, whether you’re new to business and accounting or already have some experience. Your most important requirements are a good understanding of business English and maths.
Before you can get started on the Professional qualification, you will need a foundation in business or accounting studies.
These can be:
- The CIMA Certificate in business accounting.
- A Master’s in accounting or an MBA.
- Proof of membership of ICWAI, ICMAP or ICMAB.
- Proof of membership of an IFAC body.
- Any relevant qualification which gains you exemptions from the CIMA Certificate in business accounting.
The syllabus is split into three pillars and three levels, and comprises 12 exams.
Altogether there are 12 exams: nine multiple-choice objective tests (three per level), and three case studies (one per level). All are computer-based.
You may be exempt from certain exams for the Certificate in business accounting and the CIMA Professional qualification if you hold a relevant degree or qualification.
How can I study?
You can study either full or part time. There are different ways to study depending on what works best for you, including:
- Using a tuition provider for either full or online/blended learning. Tuition providers offer the best chance of success: search for your nearest provider.
- Using our online study course CIMAstudy.com, which takes you step-by-step through the CIMA qualification and has helped thousands of students pass their exams.
- Self study, using CIMA publishing textbooks
To become a member, students must also prepare and submit a ‘CIMA career profile’ for assessment of their personal work-based practical experience and skills development.
What should I do next?
Islamic finance qualifications
CIMA leads in Islamic finance through a suite of award-winning self-study qualifications that meet market demands and requirements.
CIMA's Islamic finance qualifications have won awards to recognise their world-leading status in the industry:
- 'Best training institution' at the 2015 Islamic Business & Finance Awards for our outstanding contribution towards the training and education of professionals in the field of Islamic finance.
- 'Best Islamic finance education provider 2013' from the Global Islamic Finance Awards (GIFA) committee.
The different qualifications cater for all levels of knowledge and experience. Find the right course for you below.
Where should I start my studies?
Find out where you should begin your studies:
- I am new to Islamic finance.
- I have some prior knowledge of Islamic finance.
- I have extensive knowledge and career experience in Islamic finance.
CIMA Certificates in Islamic Finance
For those who wish to focus on a specific area of Islamic finance.
Diploma or Advanced Diploma?
Could you pass the Advanced Diploma? Find out here.
CIMA Diploma in Islamic Finance (CDIF)
The perfect all round qualification covering four areas of Islamic finance.
Advanced Diploma in Islamic Finance
Последние обсуждения на форуме
- Курсы МСФО: обучение и стоимость
- Что такое международные стандарты финансовой отчетности – IAS и IFRS?
- Курсы повышения квалификации бухгалтеров
- Курсы повышения квалификации аудиторов
- Выбор русскоязычной квалификации в области финансов
- Выбор англоязычной квалификации в области финансов
- Сравнение сертификаций по МСФО